What
technology do you use on a regular basis? How has technology changed your
personal and educational life?
I would say the technology I use on a regular basis
is manly my Cell phone which I hate to say it but it is attached to me more than
anything I use it for everything e-mail, communication like texting and phone
calls, surfing the web it is a handy
piece of technology. The other technology I use pretty much every day is a computer.
I always use it at work and home and even my kindle is my little computer. One other
I use about four times a week is my ipod. This comes in handy with everything I
can listen to music anywhere I go.
Technology has changed my personal
life a lot I am a workaholic that doesn’t have much time to hang out with my friends
so my phone helps me stay in contact with them on an daily basis and I am originally
from Connecticut so to stay connected with my friends back home I use Facebook
and e-mail. In my educational life it’s changed it as well I am the type of
person that will look up something I don’t understand and the computer makes it
very handy.
No comments:
Post a Comment