Sunday, January 27, 2013

Why I want to become a teacher...



Why do I want to be a teacher? I have always wanted to be a teacher and when I started school a few years ago I did not like that I was getting myself into because I thought there were to many “politics” to teaching and I am more of I want to teach the way I want to teach and I don’t want anyone to tell me how. So I strayed away from the teaching thing for a little while. I then moved here to Wyoming and was a Pre school teacher and I did like it but still was not in to it as much as I thought. After a few months I went to my friend Stephanie’s classroom to teach a craft to her class for thanksgiving and I had the best hour standing up there teaching those kids. They were such a great class. That definitely changed my mind and made me realize that is what I want to do and knowing that I can still follow the rules but still making my own fun for the kids.

Who or what inspired me? The first initial inspiration that I had was my kindergarten teacher Miss Harris she was the most amazing and patient teacher that I have ever had and I to this day still e-mail her to talk to her. But the other inspiration was going to that classroom and showing that class how to do that craft. I also like how I can make my own fun in the class room and knowing that I can still follow the “politics” and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment